ESTD : 1996 | TYPE : Government | AFFILIATION : WHO | RECOGNITION : MCI
Mkhitar Gosh” Armenian-Russian International University is an old university located in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia. The university is accredited by ANQA, Armenia’s National Center For Professional Education Quality Assurance. The university also holds approvals from the MES (Ministry of Education and Science) of Armenia for providing the medical education program.
Mkhitar Gosh International University has also complied with the standards set by the Medical Council of India. It is listed and approved by the MCI. Students from India who pass-out from the university will be eligible to take the MCI’s screening test (National Exit Test) and start practicing in India as a doctor. So, Mkhitar Gosh University is a very good university to Study MBBS in Armenia.
The University is a member of the UNESCO for the International Recognition of Equivalence of State Diplomas and Degrees. The faculty of medicine at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian university offers medical programs in 3 fields – Medical case, Dentistry & Medical Art.
|Sl||Course||Seats||1st year Fee||2nd To Last year Fee||Total Fee||Cash Back||Lodging Fee||Fooding Fee||Course Duration|
|1||MBBS||10||$USD-7000=INR-455,000||$USD-25,200=INR Rs -1,989,000||$USD-32,000=INER Rs-2,080,000||10000 INR||$USD100=INR-7000 PER MONTH||$USD100=INR-7000 PER MONTH||6 YEARS|
Students who wants to pursue MBBS/MD/MS/BDS/MDS/ from Russian Medical Universities should follow the following step so as to confirm seat in Russian Medical Universities.
1. Visit our office or our website were we will provide all the required information and facilities available in Russian Medical Universities.
2. We will provide to students the application form and admission broucher and we will assist you to select best Medical University for your best education.
3. Students will have to fill the form of WWEC and will have to attached required documents so as to specify the eligibility criteria of University and MCI.
4. Once the eligibility criteria is full filled and accepted by Medical University ,admission letter will be issue by the Medical University .
5. Once admission letter issued by Medical University ,WWEC will contact with students for further procedure.
Admissions start from 1st of March till 31st of August Annually. Classes start from 1st of September to 1st of November. We advise students to apply as early as possible because there are many applicants and the number of seats are limited and hence admissions are on the basis of first come first served and depend on the final discretion of the university as per the availability. Therefore, early applicant are beneficiary.
tage: Bachelor's degree (4 years), Master (2 years). University students take to Armenia and foreign citizens: Education is conducted in three languages: Armenian, Russian and English. University graduates are working in Armenia and international public and private institutions and organizations.