ESTD : 2000 | TYPE : Private | AFFILIATION : R.G.P.V | RECOGNITION : aicte
Bansal Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal established in 2000 with a vision to provide national & international academic inputs to nurture & prepare technocrats capable of growing and contributing in fast changing global environment.The Institute brings to the students an integrative learning model based on industry needs of skilled professionals. The model provides these complementary skills sets to the students at various leveraging domains & functional & cultural expertise. The cultural skills is to be built through academic collaboration internationally, nationally & locally.
Bansal Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal is an entity of Shriniwas Education Society, Bhopal. The objectives for which the Institute has been established include :
|#||Course||Seats||1st Yr Fee||From Next Yr||Total Fee||Cash Back||Lodging Fee||Fooding Fee||Course Duration|
|1||B.Tech||40||100000||300000||400000.00||10000||2000 p/ m||2000 p/m||4 years|
|2||ITI||10||40000||80000||120000.00||5000||2000 p/ m||2000 p/m||3 Years|
|3||Bachelor Of Pharmacy||22||70000||210000||280000.00||10000||2000 p/ m||2000 p/m||4 years|
|4||MBA||10||60000||60000||120000.00||10000||2000 p/ m||2000 p/m||2 Years|
We are extremely delighted to present this booklet ,highlighting various salient features of Bansal Group of Institutes (BGI), to our stakeholders.BGI is committed to impart quality education at an affordable cost to the students enabling them to become industry - ready professionals.
Following salient measures are taken at BGI to maintain sustained high quality of
• Rigorous process (involving written test followed by interview by a committee of experts) for selection of f aculty & staff members.
• Periodic monitoring of capability of teachers through written examinations.
• Preparation of unit- wise lecturer notes by the faculty members and their quality checks by subject experts.
• “Reference Manual”, a source of immense knowledge and a technical guide for systematic and regular study, is issued to every student well before commencement of new semester.
• Ensuring minimum 75% attendance of the students through a regular monitoring system.
• A well established system of timely intimating those parents whose wards fall short of 75% attendance and reminding them to ensure that their wards must have minimum threshold level of 75% attendance, a condition necessary for meeting eligibility criteria for appearing in college level examinations and university examinations.
• Focus on ensuring that the students religiously perform laboratory experiments to acquire practical knowledge commensurate with theoretical inputs imparted to them.
• Pre placement training by subject experts as a part of course curriculum.
BGI education system is thus following the dictum “Reform, Perform and Transform.”
We extend a warm welcome to you to kindly visit our institutes to take stock of best infrastructural and technical facilities available for empowering the students in their all-round development enabling them to transform into competent professionals , before taking final decision for admission of your ward.
From the Desk of Placement Officer Er. Lokesh Tripathi
All academic & soft skill development pursuits are aimed at preparation, participation and selection of students at campus placement in reputed industries. Management of Bansal Group has identified this is a KRA (Key Result Area) for all their Institutes. A Centralized Training & Placement Cell, headed by dynamic and energetic officer Er. Lokesh Tripathi takes care of all related activities. He is assisted by the group colleges Training & Placement Cells. Success does not come overnight, what comes overnight is realization. The realization of ones abilities and latent talent when merged with proper guidance brings an outstanding performer. Here, at Bansal group we thrive to multiply such wonderful combinations of training and aptness.A keen analysis of the student's insight and inbuilt traits continues along with the rigorous training and learning sessions to help them reach their destination. Providing a professional platform to the students to experience the changing trends and techniques in the process of learning is a great advantage and support for them. We enhance the technical skills and technological awareness of our students for this Hi-tech environment & rapidly advancing world.
A degree is not enough for a student, hence ripening of personality and value based broad vision and thinking is also stressed upon. Complete and upgraded course formats and systematic patterns of subjects help them acquire knowledge in an easy manner. We enhance the aptitude and take the students to a higher and broader level of experience and exposure and provide a lively and happy atmosphere at the institute.