ESTD : 2015 | TYPE : Private | AFFILIATION : CRSU | RECOGNITION : NCTE
WELCOME TO CITY EDUCARE
City Education Society is registered under the Society Act 1860 . Registration No. NNL/119. The society conduct his work under the following aims.
- To educate economically poor children.
- To educate equally regardless of caste, creed, religion and sex
- To convey to the children of poor, backward classes, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, the welfare schemes of the Government in whatever respect.
- To inculcate in pupils the knowledge of science, literature and fine arts.
- To eradicate illiteracy among the public, with the help of the members of this society or/and by Government.
- To organize service camps for children so as to strengthen National Integration and International understanding.
- To conduct, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, competitions etc to bring out the knowledge of science, literature and find arts from the children.
- To collect funds from various sources and utilize them fully for the development of school children.
- To print, publish journals, periodicals, books and etc., to exhibit films and to give lectures for diffusion of useful knowledge among the children and the society.
- To start schools, colleges and institutions for imparting education in all fields.
- To do all such other lawful acts and deeds as are essential or conductive to the attainment of the above said objects of the society.
Our Admission Process
B.ED – Bachelor of Education
B.Ed / D.Ed / M.Ed – Teacher Training Programs : B.Ed college admission Delhi- Gurugram City Educare provide B.Ed from CRSU , B.Ed From MDU Rohtak , and B.ED from Haryna other Universities .
B.Ed admission 2018-19 are conducted by CRSU, All B.Ed Institutes are listed under CRSU Counseling Portal. B.Ed colleges in this list are valid and approved by NCTE, Students can take B.Ed admission in listed B.Ed colleges . Apply City Educare -B.Ed colleges for admission in B.ed course ofHaryana . The institute is open for help and guidelines for Haryana B.ed admission 2017 , MDU B.ed admission 2018, CRSU B.ed admission , IGU B.ed admission . City Educare is providing the B.ed admission Haryana under Govt. Universities CRSU, MDU Rohtak etc. Our group of colleges providing the Teacher Training Program B.ED , D.Ed and M.Ed. We are helping these students for B.Ed admission for selection of proper B.Ed college. List of universities participating in B.Ed Admission 2018 Haryana.
Eligibility Conditions for Admission to B.Ed. Two Year Regular Course
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Masters Degree or any other Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the program.
* 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only.
* 47.5% marks for Blind /Persons with
Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
* One year PG diploma in any subject willnot be considered equivalent to Master Degree.