I.P. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
ESTD : 2006 | TYPE : Private | AFFILIATION : M.D University | RECOGNITION : NCTE
VISION & MISSION
IP College of Education is nurturing students on value based education of the following main components.
- Quality Education
- Human Values
- Work Culture
- Personality Development
- Team Work
At IP College of Education we are committed to provide and continuously improve the healthy learning environment and supporting facilities for the students to achieve academic excellence for better employment.
We envisage our students to
- Imbibe right attitudes, values, ideals and ideologies.
- Achieve academic excellence through hard work, critical thinking and effective decision making.
- Facilitate learning among their pupils through appropriate skill and methodologies.
- Exercise responsible leadership in the total formation of their pupils.
- Render selfness service to the community.
The philanthropist objective of the trust is serve the society by imparting quality education through modern techniques of Scientific and technological era.
- Our mission is to strive to provide
- Intellectually well developed,
- Socially concerned,
- Morally upright,
- Spiritually oriented-Citizens for India.
Course cum fee details
||1st Yr Fee
||From Next Yr
||2000 p/ m
||B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
||2000 p/ m
||2000 p/ m
Our Admission Process
Please read the prospectus carefully before filling up
- The candidates should bring all original certificates/documents with attested copies of the testimonials at the time of admissions.
- copies of recent photograph (passport size) attested by the Principal of the College last attended to be pasted on the space provided in the application form.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks.
- Copy of matriculation/ 10+2(or its equivalent) showing the date of birth. Certificate of good conduct/character from the Principal of Institution last attended.
- Certificate pertaining to claim of reservation for SC, BCA/ BCB, Physical handicapped, freedom fighter and Ex-servicemen.
- Gap certificate.
- Certificate of claiming the benefit of Resident of Haryana.
- No one who is already in employment (whole time or part time or in honorary capacity) shall be admitted to the B.Ed. (regular) Course in any College of Education without taking leave from the employer for full academic session.
- The candidates must retain a photocopy and the slip which is attached at the lowermost part of the application form bearing Form No., Name of the Candidate, and Father’s Name. While marking Sr.No of OMR. application form should be mentioned.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to make sure of his/ her eligibility for admission before applying for the Course. If on verification at a later stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will have no claim whatsoever against the University/ College and the Fee deposited by him/ her is liable to be forfeited.
- In case of any ambiguity in the rule, interpretation of the same by the University shall be final.
- All legal disputes relating to admission of students to B.Ed.(Regular) Course will be subject to Courts having jurisdiction at Rohtak.
- Once a student has enrolled for the course seat will be reserved against his/her name and the student will be liable to pay the full fees for the same.
D.ED. (DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION)
The new curriculum of DEd which is designed by NCTE review committee is very challenging and demanding which will help in upgrading our academic standards with innovative teaching strategies. It emphasizes on developing independent thinking with positive attitude and collaborative working.
To keep pace with this changing role of curriculum of DEd Mukhi College of Education strives unabatedly to review & revamp its system of pedagogy and curriculum. Plethora of seminars, curricular and co-curricular activities, competitions, comparison and guidance of dedicated team of qualified staff have equipped the students with independent thinking, right aptitude and attitude. To promote motivation, satisfaction, development and performance improvement of the students, the college provides a very cooperative environment. Various programmes are organized by the students at college level to develop their organizing abilities, leadership qualities, cooperation etc and to prepare them for their profession. The cultural and literary activities give an outlet to the hidden talent of the students which enhances academic competence of students.
IP College of Education is the place where eternal values are cultivated in young and impressionable minds. The students are shaped into caring, courageous, committed and capable citizen of the world.
The D.Ed. Programme is designed to provide those students enter ing vocational education and training programme with basic knowledge and skills to become a competent teacher or instructor in vocational educational institute.
No. of Seats-50
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF COURSE :-
Enable the student teacher
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
- To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills.
Admission to DEd course will be decided by SCERT Haryana Gurgaon and merit list for counseling will be prepared by them.
- The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only.
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to this course is as follows:-
- A candidate should have passed senior secondary (10+2) examination from Board of School Education Haryana or its equivalent, securing 50%marks for general category and 45% for SC and BC category in aggregate with five subjects including English as one of the subjects passed.
- Passed Hindi/Sanskrit subject in matriculation examination.
Documents to be Attached
Each candidate must fill up the college admission form alongwith the three attested copies of the following testimonials/certificates documents
- Ten Passport size coloured photographs.
- Copy of matriculation/secondary school certificate showing the date of birth.
- 10+2/senior Secondary School Examination.
- Character Certificate duly attested from the Principal of institution last attended/Gazetted Officer.
- Merit Rank Card
- Certificate pertaining to claim of reservation i.e. S C / B C - A , / B C - B , Physically Handicapped/Freedom Fighters /exserviceman.
B.ED. (BACHELOR OF EDUCATION)
I.P. College of Education is the best college for B.Ed Course in Rohtak, Haryana. It is among the top choices for students who are looking for B.Ed College Admission in Haryana. It is a pioneer B.Ed college in Rohtak that helps in creating better professionals in the field of teaching and education. At I.P. College of Education, the teacher trainees take the B.Ed Course in order to develop and hone their teaching skills. The B.Ed programme is approved by NCTE and it is a one-year course. In this teacher education programme, every teacher trainee undergoes proper training in order to make them fully prepared for professional teaching.
Standards for Secondary Teacher Education Programme/B.Ed.
The secondary teacher education programme, commonly known as B.Ed., is meant for preparing teachers for secondary/senior secondary schools.
Duration and Intake
- The B.Ed. programme is a regular course of one-year duration.
- 2 unit of 200 students approved by NCTE.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with at least two school subjects at the graduation level are eligible for admission.
- Admissions are made by University, through entrance test conducted by the University.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC, Handicapped, Women, etc. is as per policy of the University/State Government.
- Every teacher trainee is required to undergo internship-in-teaching (including practice teaching and skill development) for at least 30 days in nearby secondary/senior secondary schools.
- Apart from teaching of foundation courses, there is provision for methodology of teaching two out of five school subjects at the secondary level (Regional Language/Mother Tongue, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Sciences), or discipline-specific subjects at the senior secondary level (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce etc.)
- Teachers are so distributed as to ensure the required nature and level of expertise for teaching methodology courses and foundation courses.
- For teaching subjects such as physical education, art, work experience, information technology literacy, etc., part-time instructors are available.
Our Placement Details
Education today is global in perspective and practice. Teachers and students have to keep themselves abreast of international developments in their own area of specialization, as well as in related fields. Therefore, it is imperative that educational institution should have access to global contacts. The college of learning must run according to the tenets of modern scientific management as the business corporations are managed......
IP College of Education welcomes students with good track record throughout their academic career. In course of their stay, We shall Endeavour to mould their character, transform their personality and adequately equip them with hard and soft skills so that they can meet the challenges and varying needs in the educational field.
IP COLLEGE OF EDUCATION is one of the premier educational organization dedicated to import quality education and promoting excellence in academic pursuits in the field of Teaching. This College is possessed with the objective of turning out high caliber Professionals to meet rapidly growing needs in the educational field.
This college provides excellent infrastructure with spacious classrooms, well equipped modern computer laboratories, workshops as per required university norms.
I.P. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- Address : V.PI.O. JASSIA, TEH. & DISTT. ROHTAK, HARYANA
- State : HARYANA
- Country : India
- Mobile : 8228000081
- Website : www.ipcollege.in
- Management Type : Private
- Qualifying Exams : CET