ESTD : 1993 | TYPE : Private | AFFILIATION : DEC | RECOGNITION : AICTE
IILM WILL EDUCATE AND DEVELOP INNOVATIVE, ENTREPRENEURIAL AND RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS LEADERS
IILM’s Vision 2022
IILM will educate and develop innovative, entrepreneurial and responsible business leaders.
We will offer with wider access, and in an inclusive and responsible manner
- An academically rigorous, practice and research supported, management education based on principled and ethical values, which maximizes the value add from entry to exit.
- An inspirational learning environment which fostersthe understanding of disruptive, technological changes; challenges current assumptions, and encourages continuous innovation and learning.
- An outstanding practice based and work related learning experiencewhich focusses on the application of knowledge and skills and is globally relevant.
- Personal mentoring which respects individuality and inspires students to become responsive and responsible business leaders.
We will facilitate business and management research that leads to the creation of actionable knowledge, improves the understanding of management practices and provides inspiration for entrepreneurshipand innovation.
- A people’s policy that allows flexibility, understands individual needs, promotes respect, values integrity andteamwork, and is committed to employee development.
- A culture of continuous improvement and total quality that encourages creativity and innovation through collaboration and trust.
- A deep commitment to the value of global social responsibility and sustainability putting larger interests above our own.
- An appreciation of the cultural heritage and socio-economic diversity of India.
- Commitment to an exceptional student experience
- Proactive alumni engagement
- International linkages that promote understanding and sensitivity to diverse markets and culture
- Safe environment and enabling infrastructure
- Transparent and seamless communication with students and parents, faculty and staff, alumni, and employers.
- L1 - An understanding of organizations, their external context and their management.
- L2 - An understanding of appropriate management techniques to allow investigation into business and management issues.
- L3 - The ability to acquire, analyze and understand data and information.
- L4 - Critical thinking and informed judgement leading to problem solving and decision making skills.
- L5 - Cognitive flexibility which enables adaptability to uncertainty in a rapidly changing world.
- L6 - An understanding of disruptive and technological change and the ability to seek innovative and entrepreneurial solutions.
- L7 - Be able to effectively communicate and negotiate.
- L8 - Demonstrate emotional intelligence and people’s skills in working in teams and with people.
- L9 - Be cognizant of the impact of their individual and corporate actions on society, recognize responsible and inclusive business practices and be sensitive to the social, economic and environmental responsibilities of business.
Course cum fee details
||1st year Fee
||2nd To Last year Fee
||2000 p/ m
||2000 p/ m
Our Admission Process
ILM PGDM - ADMISSION PROCESS
IILM PGDM empowers business leaders at all stages of their careers with the required skills and capabilities to solve complex business problems and drive innovation.
IILM begins admissions process for PGDM full-time-2 years which is approved by AICTE and is also accredited by SAQS (South Asia Quality Improvement System) program for the 2018-20 batches.
IILM PGDM - ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
In order to secure admission to first year of the two-year full time IILM PGDM, aspirants need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their final year can also apply) with minimum 50 % marks.
- Candidates can apply based on their scores in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT / ATMA scores.
- Work experience, additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Those who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the current year may also apply for admission to Post Graduate program.
To begin with IILM PGDM admission process, students need to fill the online application form. Once they are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria of 50% in Graduation, then they are invited for personal interactions with faculty members after which the offer is made to the qualifying candidates.
IILM PGDM ADMISSION PROCESS:
Our Placement Details
Recruiting IILM Grads
IILM Grads are trained in aspects beyond those in books. They are coached in areas of soft skills like etiquette, networking and communication. They are groomed to enter a globally integrated business environment through a mandatory global study program to acquaint them to cultures and practises outside India. They work on team building and leadership through a variety of extra-curricular activities through participation in campus events, conferences and fairs. It is an all round development that is provided to our students, which makes them a cut above the rest, a pool of talent to recruit from.
- Address : 1 Knowledge Center, Golf Course Road Sector 53, Gurugram, Haryana
- State : HARYANA
- Country : India
- Mobile : 8228000081
- Website : Www.iilm.ac.in
- Management Type : Private
- Qualifying Exams : cat/mat