ESTD : 22 September 1916 | TYPE : Government | AFFILIATION : WHO | RECOGNITION : MCI
You are Welcome to Join Perm State Medical University
"Become a doctor in the best WHO & MCI approved medical college in Russia."
Perm state medical university was instigated in 1916, which was formerly known as the medical faculty of the perm city of Russia. In the starting years, the university was teaching science subjects, which in 1931 grown as a perm medical institute for a longer period of time. In 1994, the university is acknowledged as the Perm state medical academy by the state committee of higher education of the Russian Federation for its excellent teaching technique and level of the education. Other than, the university is also accredited by the WHO, MCI, and UNESCO for the high level of the medical education. 569 Qualified and dedicated staff of the doctors, professors, scientist, and lecturers are the backbone of the university who works hard to convey medical knowledge through theory & practical and ensures each student gets equally honed in the medical subjects. Among the 569, 87% of staff is a medical degree holder, which is not the farthest in the city or state, but in the country, making it the best medical university to study MBBS in Russia.
The university provides the entire medical course in English medium since 2016 with respect to huge inquiries from the international students. In addition to the qualified faculty, the university has modernized medical equipment and laboratories to practice, gives you exposure to the current technologies and thereby international students’ find it worthy in all terms. Presently, students from 21 different countries are studying MBBS in perm state medical university is an unspoken testimony of its vogue.
✓ No choice test, No IELTS/TOFEL
✓ English Medium of Instruction all through the course
✓ Recognized by Who, MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
✓ No donation is necessary
✓ Low tuition fee & living cost
✓ Practical based medical education
✓ Outstanding International faculties coming from 21 different countries
✓ Cold and Temperate climate throughout the year
✓ After completion of MBBS, high probability of PR and settle in Russia
✓ All Indian dishes are available in the university campus only
✓ The Perm state medical university is recognized to lead in the number of patents for inventions and utility models, exhibits its expertise in the medical field
✓ The scientist of this university has resolved scientific problems associated with the health of Russia, incorporating surgery, neurology, pediatrics, dentistry, etc.
✓ The university has become a substantial contributor in the health and education of Perm region by effectively implementing national health projects.
The MBBS course at is provided in Russian as well as English language, students who opt for the English medium has 6 years of the course duration. The entire course is taught in the English medium as well as the medium of instruction also remains English that makes the interpretation easier for the international students. The evaluation is semester based along with frequent tests are conducted by the university in order to determine the respective student level. Students take part in the competitions, seminars, conferences and all other activities that help them hone their skills. The education of the Perm state medical university is not limited to theory; there is a huge number of laboratories and hospitals where student deal with the patients. Additionally, library, an electronic reading room is the source of knowledge that is open for the students enrolled in this university.
Perm state medical university holds total 7 student hostels, which each is renowned for the best quality and hygiene. The hostel provides all types of facilities including furniture, hot water, heater, AC, gym, recreation room, Wi-Fi, fridge, TV, laundry service and another requisite in order to ensure home-like comfort. The hostels are very close to the university premise and also from the center market, hence there is no any travel expense. The sharing option is available in the hostel; 2-3 students can share one room easily, whilst sport center is incorporated in the hostel campus only for the recreational purpose. Other than, canteens are within the hostel and serve the variety of food, including all Indian dishes. The food quality is up to the mark and served hot only in order to ensure the good health of the students. We are associated with the hostel and canteen, other than also with the agents in the perm city in order to give the best-suited hostel and food facility and give the experience of home away home.
|#||Course||Seats||1st Yr Fee||From Next Yr||Total Fee||Cash Back||Lodging Fee||Fooding Fee||Course Duration|
|1||MBBS||50||USD$-5,100=INR-3,31,500||USD$-3,700=INR-2,40,500||USD$-23,600=INR-15,34,000||INR-10000||lodging included first year package||$-100=INR-7000||6 YEARS|
Send us scan copy of your 10thand 12th Document with scan of your passport size email@example.com/www.imaginecareer.in
And send the registration amount to the given account number.
As soon as the admission latter comes you need to submit the second
Installment of the processing charge with original passport, original documents with some additional documents as instructed.
Once the documents has been submitted at the Embassy and the visa receiving data has been confirmed, the student need to give the third installment..As Soon as the passport will be received with visa stamping, all the originals will be given back.
about the departure The last step is the travel arrangements which will be done by us, we will be giving you all the necessary details time ,
Arrival time ,who will be receiving at the airport etc.The last installment of the processing fee will be given them.
i).1$=INR 65(Approx for calculation) Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated.
ii).Medical Checkup, Medical Insurance and Visa Extension is included in Package, Food Expenses $100 per month.
iii).Fee given in the chart is approx. Actual fee will be known when you choose t
Basic Division: Department of Microbiology and Immunology
Brief Description of Research Activities:
Developing biotechnologies based on the study of biochemical and genetic systems of transformation of organic compounds by bacteria will make it possible to replace the chemical processes of synthesis, hazardous for the environment and people’s health.
The scientists develop microbial strains with tailor-made properties. The strains are extracted as a result of selection, chemical mutagenesis and genetic modification for biotransformation, biocatalysis and biodecomposition of xenobiotics.
The investigators develop effective biocatalysts on the basis of producer microorganisms selected from natural and anthropogenic soil.
Within the trend the scientists study the enzymes produced by microorganisms and bacteria for the metabolism of organic acids and their derivatives. On this basis they carry out a research of effective ways to achieve regioselective and stereoselective transformation of chemical compounds by way of extracting bioactive substances and drug precursors which are highly difficult or impossible to acquire using traditional methods.
In the framework of the trend the investigators study new low molecular weight peptides of lantibiotic family which makes it possible to research effective antibacterial pluripotential medication of bacterial genus.
The scientists investigate the perspectives of the usage of actinobacteria of Rhodococcus genus which are able to go through oxidative transformation and biodestruction of problematic organic compounds in various spheres of biotechnology.
The investigators create a bank of specific polyclonal antisera against various kinds of rhodococci.
They study the Rhodococcus cell based multifunctional biocatalysts which will make it possible to develop base products of biosynthesis in hydrocarbon environment, carry out bioremediation of oil-contaminated biosystems and produce biologically active intermediates for pharmaceutical industry.
Within the trend the scientists develop a Regional Specialized Collection of Alkanotrophic Microorganisms (acronym for Institute of Ecology and Genetics of Microorganisms, # 768 in World Federation of Culture Collection) and effective ways of conservation and stationary storage of collection cultures.
In the framework of the trend the investigators also research the issues of microorganisms’ growth and development regulation: they study the molecular mechanisms of adaptation of microorganisms to the stress-bearing effect of the environment and establish the role of universal cell regulators, such as polyamines and thiol compounds.
Selected Publications Characterising Scientific Research Trend:
1. Anzyferov V.N., Porozova S.E., Ivshina I.B., Rychkova M.I., Pimenova N.V., Karmanov V.I. Nanoconstruction of crystal glass surface over actinobacteria of Rhodococcus genus// Nanotechnologies in Russia. 2008. Vol. 3, No. 9-10. P. 146-152. (in Russian)
2. Ivshina I.B., Rychkova M.I., Vikhareva Y. V., Chekryshkina L.A., Mishenina I.I. Alkanotrophic rhodococci as catalysts of biodecomposition process of non-operational medication // Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology. 2006. No. 4. P. 443-447. (in Russian)
3. Maksimova Y.G., Kovalenko G. A., Maksimov A.Y., Demakov V.A., Chuyenko T.V., Rudina N.A. Immobilized non-growing cells of Rhodococcus ruber as heterogenic biocatalysts for hydration of acrylonitrile into acrylamide // Catalysis in Industry. 2008. No.1. P. 44-50. (in Russian)
4. Maksimov A.Y., Demakov V.A., Maksimova Y.G., Olontsev V.F. Production process of immobilized biocatalyst and aqueous solutions of amide using this biocatalyst. Pat. No. 2352635, the Russian Federation. Priority on 22.03.2007. Reg. in State Utility Invention Registry 20.04.2009. (in Russian)
5. Кuyukina M.S., Ivshina I.B., Krivoruchko A.V., Podorozhko E.A., Lozinsky V.I., Cunningham C., Philp J.C. Novel biocatalysts based on immobilized Rhodococcus cells for oil-contaminated water purification // Journal of Biotechnology. 2007. Vol. 131, No. 2. P. 99-101. (In English)
The Most Important Fundamental Research Projects within Scientific Research Trend
1. The programme of fundamental research of the General Committee of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Molecular and cellular biology”. Project “Biosynthesis of capillary-active compounds as mechanism of adaptation of Rhodococcus for fixation of hydrophobic substrate”, 2006-2008. Project supervisor: Professor M.S. Kuyukina.
2. The programme of fundamental research of the General Committee of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Molecular and cellular biology”. Project “Mechanisms of biosynthesis and functional characteristics of biosurfactants of non-pathogenic actinobacteria”, 2009-2011. Project supervisor: Professor M.S. Kuyukina.
3. Integration programme of fundamental research carried out jointly with the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Project: “Microbial conversion of nitriles of carboxylic acids”, 2004-2009. Project supervisor: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Professor V.A. Demakov.
4. The special purpose programme of interdisciplinary projects carried out jointly with the scientists of the Siberian Branch and the Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Project: “Development of scientific basis of bioremediation of oil-contaminated territories in temperate and frigid climate”, 2006-2007. Project supervisor: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Professor I.B. Ivshina.
The Most Significant Applied Research Projects, including Enterprise Orders
1. Federal programme “Integration of science and higher education in Russia in 2002-2006”. Project No. I 0573 “New biocatalysts for conversion of nitriles and synthesis of bioactive compounds”, 2004-2005. Project supervisor: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Professor V.A. Demakov.
2. Federal programme “Integration of science and higher education in Russia in 2002-2006”. Project “New biocatalysts for synthesis of bioactive compounds”, 2004-2005. Project supervisor: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Professor I.B. Ivshina.
3. Programme in fundamental research of the General Committee of Russian Academy of Sciences “Molecular and cell biology”. Project: “Induced biosynthesis of surfactants by alkanotrophic Rhodococcus cells. Biosynthesis of surfactants as mechanism of adaptation of Rhodococcus to fixation of hydrophobic substrate”, 2004-2008. Project supervisor: Professor M.S. Kuyukina.
4. Programme in fundamental research of the General Committee of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Molecular and cell biology”. Project: “System of synthesis of polyamines as mechanism of protection of microorganisms from oxidative stress”, 2004-2008. Project supervisor: Professor A.G. Tkachenko.
5. Programme in fundamental research of the General Committee of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Scientific basis for preservation of biodiversity of Russia”. Project: “Biosystematic inventory and development of new methods of guaranteed preservation of gene pool diversity of Ural specialized collection of alkanotrophic microorganisms”, 2004-2008. Project supervisor: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Professor I.B. Ivshina.
6. Programme in fundamental research of the General Committee of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Scientific basis for preservation of biodiversity of Russia”. Project: “Biosystematic inventory and development of new methods of guaranteed preservation of gene pool diversity of Ural profiled collection of alcanotrophic microorganisms”, 2004-2008. Project supervisor: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Professor I.B. Ivshina.
7. Programme aimed at support of interdisciplinary projects carried out jointly with the scientists of the Siberian Branch and the Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences: “Research of processes of hydration of nitriles with immobilized cells of Rhodococcus strains”. Project: “Methods of immobilization and their impact on biocatalytic properties”, 2007-2008. Project supervisor: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Professor V.A. Demakov.