ESTD : 2017 | TYPE : Private | AFFILIATION : | RECOGNITION : aicte
WELCOME TO SANDIP UNIVERSITY
This isn’t just any other university. It’s an ultra-modern university with values rooted deep down in the 5000 year old culture which has always led the way forward to humans around the world. Situated in the historic land of Nashik, Sandip University is extremely progressive in thought, culture, mission, vision and delivery of world-class education to the next generation of students. Sandip University is poised to help you give the very best of both worlds i.e. a culture which is 5000 years old and an education which is decade ahead of its time.
Sandip University is an autonomous educational university guided and governed by the policy, rules and regulations of Maharashtra state and under the regulations of the University Grants Commission. This is the first Self-financed private university in North Maharashtra. Sandip University belongs to Sandip Group of Institutions which owns the very well-known Sandip Foundation in Nashik. Sandip University is a massive educational institute In Nashik aimed at providing quality Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs to the students.
Success comes to those, who work hard. And stays with those, who don’t rest on the laurels of the past.And Sandip Group of Institutions have been a standing example for reaching success and sustaining it. We have been instrumental in shaping successful futures of many citizens of the country and continue doing so. In the process of this journey, we have set standards, initiated trends and achieved new milestones, successfully.
Sandip University stands for integrity, excellence and holistic development. These are three core pillars which will help you in managing all hurdles in life. There’s much more to us than a student-professor relationship. If you can imagine something for yourself then we can make it happen for you.
Discover Sandip University. Discover Yourself.
Our Admission Process
The Admission Announcement for admission to various programmes of study is published in the leading newspapers of the region and all over India through publication in national newspaper of the country. Admission to the University is open to all who fulfill the prescribed qualifications without any distinction of race, caste, creed, language or sex. The selection is made strictly on the basis of merit at the entrance examination.
The Admission is divided into the following steps:
Step 1: Purchase the Application Form from the designated centres / University Office.
- Application forms are available at the office of the Sandip University by paying cash of Rs. 1000 /- or demand draft drawn in the favour of "Sandip University".
- Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of "Sandip University" payable at Nashik.
- Those who download the prospectus and the application fee from the website will be required to deposit Rs. 1000 /- while submitting the application form.
Step 2: Submit the duly filled Application Form
- After the successful submission of the duly filled format any of the centres / University Office, candidates will be required to appear in the entrance examination. Candidates have to read carefully the rules and regulations before filling and submitting the application form.
- If a student has a valid test score in one of the following National Level Test JEE/UPSEE/CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT, then they are requested to submit the scores of the same while submitting the application form.
Step 3: Appear for the entrance examination, group discussion and personnel interview as per schedule.
- The admissions to Non Professional Courses will be on merit basis.
- The Entrance Examination for the admissions to various Professional programmes of Study is held at the University on the dates determined each year by the Admission Committee.
- One question paper of three hours duration is set for each programme of study or each set of programmes of study. The Entrance Examination is held for four days with two three-hour sessions on each day. This enables the University to have a far wider regional reach giving opportunity to a far larger number of candidates to seek admission in Sandip University.
- Merit list shall be drawn as per the criteria and the policy of the Admission Committee.
- The candidates shall appear for group discussions on specified date based upon their Rank in the merit list, which shall be announced in advance on the Notice Board / Website of the University.
- On the day of group discussions, the candidates have to appear for the personal interview as per procedure of the University. The selection of the candidates is completely based on the performance of the Entrance Test, Group discussion and the personal interview.
- The University always reserves the right to change/cancel any Entrance Examination without assigning any reason.
Step 4: Upon the final selection the candidate have to complete all the admission formalities and deposit the requisite fee.
- The list of the selected candidates shall be displayed on specified date based upon their Rank in the merit list, which shall be announced in advance on the Notice Board / Website of the University
- The candidate shall proceed immediately to deposit the requisite fee, through Demand Draft / Cheque / Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking at the Fee Counter. Any Charges required for transaction should be paid by the candidate. Rest of the fee could be deposited as per the fee schedule and date specified in the notice.
- Candidates shall get their certificates/ testimonials checked and verified at the time of the admission
- A seat shall be deemed to be allotted only when the candidate has deposited the complete fees for the year of study.
- If a candidate after allotment of seat by the Admission Committee fails to deposit the fee on the spot, he / she shall forfeit the right of admission on the seat allotted. However he/ she may be considered for allotment of seat at a later date / time as per the availability of seats at that point of time.
- If the candidate is willing to avail hostel or transport facility, he/she should do the required formalities by submitting the forms, undertaking, photographs etc. with full fees.
- The candidate is then required to report and enroll himself/herself with the Deans of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing fees.
Step 5: Commencement of classes as per the schedule as published on notice board and/or universi