Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education
ESTD : 2014 | TYPE : Private | AFFILIATION : AKU | RECOGNITION : BNCP
Welcome to AIHE
(Affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University,Patna)
- Motivation for continued up gradation of skills and respect for one's capabilities.
- To provide training in Health & Professional Education in most update & appropriate form.
- To extend quality teaching, counseling and proper career advice to students.
- To encourage, Promote and assist youth efforts for creation of employment opportunities and self reliance.
- Empowerment of individuals and integration of womenfolk to the main stream of the nation.
- To work for satisfactory sanitation work in the rural & remote areas.
- To organize health awareness campaign in the rural areas.
- To provide Technical consultancy services and skilled man-power support to the Health Sector & Public organizations.
Course cum fee details
||1st Yr Fee
||From Next Yr
||150000 - 150000
Our Admission Process
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Willing Candidates have to submit their application in prescribed format to our office within 40 days of the notice publication with following papers.
- SLC/ CLC
- Marks Sheet of 10+2/ Sr. Secondary Board Examination/ or Equivalent Exam.
- Secondary Board Certificates (Provisional Certificate, if Board Certificate not yet available)
- Marks Sheet/ Certificate of 10th Examination.
- Self addressed two small envelopes of size 11 cm X 22 cm with RS. 25/- postage stamp affixed.
ANM ADMISSION CRITERIA
- Female, in good health.
- The minimum age for a admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission sought. The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- Education Qualifications: 10+2 any stream pass or equivalent
GNM ADMISSION CRITERIA
- Minimum age 17 to 35 years. No age bar for ANM/ LHV
- 10+2 class passed preferably science
- Admission & Counseling programme organized as per norms of INC, Govt. of India. The course duration for the ANM/ GNM course is for 2 years & 3 & ½ years respectively.
- The aspirants for both these courses are required to go through written test/ interview as arranged by the Admission Committee
- Before the actual admission, the students will be required to submit requisite documents to the Admission Committee for verification.
- The student shall be admitted only once in a year. The seat allocated for ANM/ GNM courses as per INC
- After going through proper counseling, written test, interview & documents verification, the list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the institute and the candidate is intimated by post / email & by phone.
Our Endeavour to start B.Sc. Nursing course is in advance process of recognition & in the incoming the current year, we propose to commerce B.Sc. Nursing Classes.
Skill Training Division:
Several useful Medical / Nursing & IT Courses including other professional programmers under Skill Development Entrepreneurship Scheme of the Govt. of India are being run under academic premises of our different technical units & run under recognition from DGE&T, NCVT, Govt. of India. Some Salient features of these training programs are-
- These are short term training programs.
- All admission in these courses & teaching facility to the trainee participants will be free of cost.
- Organization provides Placement Assistance after value added training programme.
IMPORTANCE OF THESE SHORT TEAM MES COURSES
As per the list enumerating these short term MES courses, it is apparent that it includes many useful Medical, Nursing, Hospital, ICT, Beauty care & Life skill courses. All these skills enhancement training Program add to the income & financial capabilities of the trainees as it will create basic employment opportunities for them.
JOB PROSPECT IN THESE COURSES
Education and health care are two fields that have seen tremendous advancement in recent past. The demand for professionally trained personnel in the large and growing field of Nursing and Para-Medical Sciences has transcended the geographical boundaries with some leading developing and developed nations turning to India for trained and qualified personnel in this sphere.
However it has to be conceded that the nation, as a whole, still lacks adequate no. of Para-Medical & Nursing Personnel to properly look after the growing health care needs of the masses and to maintain acceptable Health-workers & Population ratio. Now there is increasing demand for allied health personnel in health care and nursing health care organizations including hospitals & nursing homes etc who are today anxiously looking towards the universities and the vocational institutes to provide them with requisite nursing personnel. Hence serious and concerted steps need to be taken in this respect.
DISTANCE EDUCATION DIVISION
Our different technical units established under the umbrella of Ambedkar Group of Institutions have been for the preceding several years, imparting standard training programs in various useful vocational/ professional courses in Allied Medical, Para-Medical, Management, IT & other sectors being run under Govt. of India approved universities under distance education progra
Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education
- Address : Address: Admin Office: Gola Road More, Bailey Rd, near Rajdhani Petrol Pump, Patna, Bihar 801503
- State : Bihar
- Country : India
- Mobile : 8228000081
- Website : www.imaginecareer.in
- Management Type : Private
- Qualifying Exams : +2