ESTD : 2002 | TYPE : Private | AFFILIATION : ugc | RECOGNITION : aicte
‘’REVA University aspires to become an innovative university by developing excellent human resources with leadership qualities, ethical and moral values, research culture and innovative skills through higher education of global standards”.
- To create excellent infrastructure facilities and state-of-the-art laboratories and incubation centers;
- To provide student-centric learning environment through innovative pedagogy and education reforms;
- To encourage research and entrepreneurship through collaborations and extension activities;
- To promote industry-institute partnerships and share knowledge for innovation and development;
- To organize society development programs for knowledge enhancement in thrust areas; and
- To enhance the leadership qualities among the youths and enrich personality traits and promote patriotism and moral values.
- Creation, preservation and dissemination of knowledge and attainment of excellence in different disciplines
- Smooth transition from teacher - centric focus to learner - centric processes and activities
- Performing all the functions of interest to its major constituents like faculty, staff, students and the society to reach leadership position
- Developing a sense of ethics in the University and Community, making it conscious of its obligations to the society and the nation
- Accepting the challenges of globalization to offer high quality education and other services in a competitive manner
Course cum fee details
||1st Yr Fee
||From Next Yr
||2000 p/ m
||2000 p/ m
Our Admission Process
HOW TO APPLY?
Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.
The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and recieved password to proceed with online application form
- While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT(DD)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT THROUGH NEFT (NATIONAL ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by REVA University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.reva.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred for placement. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, value added programs, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.
- REVA University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- REVA University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.reva.edu.in
- Policy regarding withdrawal from the course:
- The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee.
- The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications.
- Refund of tuition fee :
- 75% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- 50% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course commenced date. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions within 15 days of the course commenced date.
- No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after 15 days of the course commenced date.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.
Our Placement Details
The Placement Department undertakes the following activities to achieve the desired results and sets targets. The department handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating students at Reva University. The Placement wing provides employment opportunities to students through campus recruitments, pooled campus and off campus recruitments. The Placement process is initiated with a clear focus on the students from all academic levels. All levels of the companies are contacted and invited for the campus recruitment drive which matches with different academic levels of students. Branch specific core companies are focused equally to ensure students obtain the right match of their passion and competency. The department is well equipped with excellent infra-structure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangement for Pre-Placement Talks, interviews, Group Discussions etc. are all handled by the staff at the office.
GOALS OF PLACEMENT
- The primary goal of the Placement cell is to provide students and alumni with the tools and skills they need to advance their careers
- Providing comprehensive career services including individual advising/counseling to students and alumni
- To maintain analytics of percentage of conversion of every stage of selection process and focus on improving the percentage of conversion consistently
- Building and maintaining dynamic relationships with a large pool of talent acquisition team of the Companies through various professional bodies or network groups
- A cordial Invite is sent to the companies inviting them to visit REVA University and participate in the campus recruitment process
- Companies are requested to furnish entire details of the open position like Job title , description , eligibility criteria , salary structure etc, the same would be communicated to the students accordingly
- Suitable dates for the campus recruitment drive would be decided as per mutual convenience and students would be informed about the same
- All students who are eligible for the campus placement drive report at the college before the stipulated time and mark their signature on the registration sheet
- The students are seated in the respective Seminar hall/ Auditorium notified for the pre – placement talks The company would first initiate the pre-placement talk wherein they provide a clear picture about the company and the current job position and benefits etc
- After the pre-placement talk, the companies would initiate the written test followed group discussion or by series of Interviews technical, HR rounds etc
- After the completion of the selection procedure on-campus, most of the companies would announce the final list of selected students and offer letters will be rolled out to the prospective students
- Address : REVA UNIVERSITY RUKMINI KNOWLEDGE PARK, KATTIGENAHALLI,YELAHANKA, BANGALORE - 560064
- State : Bangalore
- Country : India
- Mobile : 8228000081
- Website : reva.edu.in
- Management Type : Private
- Qualifying Exams : jee